Updated July, 2022
These Terms are a legally binding agreement between you and Alaska Sausage Company (Company, us/we) concerning your access to and use of the website at alaskasausage.com as well as any other media form, channel, website, or application connected thereto, collectively the Site. You agree that by accessing the Site, you understand and agree to be bound by these terms. These terms are subject to change without notice.
The Site is our property and all code, databases, designs, text, photographs, audio, video, graphics, and similar as well as all trademarks and logos are owned and controlled by us and are protected by applicable laws. No part of the site and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, publicly displayed, transmitted, sold, or used for a commercial purpose without our express written permission.
We may at times change, modify, or remove contents from the Site, in our discretion without notice. The Site may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies. We cannot guarantee that the Site will be available at all times.
USER REPRESENTATIONS AND PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
By using the Site, you represent that you agree to these Terms, that you are not a minor, and that your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
By using the Site you agree not to
• retrieve data or Site content to create a collection, database or directory
• trick, defraud, or mislead us or other Site users
• circumvent, disable, or interfere with security-related features of the Site
• disparage or harm us or the Site
• use the Site or any information obtained from it to harass, abuse, threaten, or harm a the Company, a Company agent or employee, a Site user, or any other person
• supply information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete
• use the site for an illegal or unauthorized purpose
• upload or transmit (or attempt to) viruses, Trojan horses or similar including excessive use of capital letters, spamming, and anything that could or does interfere with use and enjoyment of the Site or impairs its function or features
• access the Site through automated or non-human means (eg bot, script, or otherwise)
• use the Site for commercial purposes or as part of an effort to compete with us
If you do not comply with any of these Terms, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse current and future Site use, with or without warning, in our sole discretion. We further reserve the right to take other legal action against you.
DISCLAIMER AND INDEMNIFICATION
The Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any damages, whether direct, indirect, consequential, special, or punitive, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the Site, even when we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Our liability to you for any cause will be limited to the amount paid by us to you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company including our officers, agents, and employees, from any loss damage, claim, or liability, including reasonable attorney's fees and expenses, made by a third party arising out of your use of the Site or breach of these Terms.
CHOICE OF LAW
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Alaska which shall be the jurisdiction for resolution of any disputes regarding the Terms.
To resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding the use of the Site, please contact us at
Alaska Sausage Company, Inc.
2914 Arctic Blvd
Anchorage, AK 99503